Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Its been a while.... haha

Well... its been a while since i posted anything here..... so yeah i thought i might just visit this blog and write something.... haha

as you guys know, im already retired from modding, and also SA-MP..... well its because i have my life here in college and stuff....

but, if im back home at my hometown, i might just go on SA-MP and check out whats new n stuff.....

to be honest, i kinda missed the SA-MP community.... but i missed my best friends the most........ and i might just return if i have sorted out the internet problem and making the SA-MP work on my stupid laptop........ =_=

I might have grown old on the outside...... but on the inside, im still the same ol' dude who still likes drifting in SA-MP..... (Unless the community isn't totally fucked up)

thats all.... i guess..... like i always say, "Shit happens.... and everyday the same shit, but on a different toilet.."

No comments:

Post a Comment