Monday, July 4, 2011

News?! yes news! XD

well guys!! im here in college and doing one of my 1st posts from here.... going online and posting stuffs on my blog and facebook kinda feel like home..... well apart that im at college and im in a totally new enviroment..... XD

ok soo..... ive done Yohsuke's Bday present and posted it on Facebook some time ago (before i moved to college) but i havent posted this one on my blog..... so yea... imma post them here too!! XD









i decided to render them in Zmod cus its harder to do it in San Andreas cus well..... IT LAGS my lappy... and it dont support my HD ENB effects.... so yea its much more easier to do it in Zmod...... xD

and maybe i will return to SAMP community when im on my Semester break... and that is.... maybe 2 months away from now.....

well thats all for now.... cya later then... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment