Sunday, June 19, 2011

Apology to DriftLock

ok look.... im very very very very VERY VERY sorry driftlock.... cus i accused you of sending my car to other people..... you see... i freaked out back there when i know my tandem assassin was in the hands of the faggot gay fuking idiot ultimate noob who still lives with his mom and so called "PinkYD" guy.... so my mind wasnt really rational back there..... i just recalled you jokingly say that u would give to everyone.... and that was the trigger for me to start accusing u....... so yea.... im sorry for accusing...... i know you are a good and talented modder DriftLock and would never send it to anyone.....


im still wondering how the hell that faggot "PinkGAYD" gay gay faggot idiot gets his hands on my car..... there must be someone in my "Trusted" list backstabs me....

well if any of you guys know who did this and how the hell this thing happen.... you can contact me via chatbox or by my MSN or Skype...

MSN = Raf_Drifter86@yahoo.com

Skype = RafTheDrifter

No comments:

Post a Comment