Friday, April 22, 2011

My death race car!!! wip

hey sup pplz!! when i saw yohsuke's death race vid i decided i wanna make my own death race car... xD

i browse around lookin for a good car and found a toyota hilux and i figured it would be a good car to be made into a death race car... xD

heres the pics of the wip... xD


"u are dead.... not big supprise...." xD



oh and tnx to yohsuke cus giving me his s30z rust textures... xD

thats all ppls... and the Tandem Assassin Silvia will be finished shortly.... xD

3 comments:

  1. What the... cool pickup man and why some of your guys are starting making this death race car.. ? Death race event or what xD ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah i just did this one for fun... cus i liek death race... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. please i wana download it,its been finished or not ? please send me link/info about this car to my mail adress: KINGALEX@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete